Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday

Today was back to work.   I feel like I never left.   All in all it wasn't a bad day but I just don't want to be there.    Everyday it is new crap.    Now, a federal case is being made about the refrigerator temperatures.   And the person on call the first Sunday of the month has to clean the fridge........WTF   There is so much Mickey Mouse bull shit.

Work tomorrow and off Wednesday.........high maintenance hair appointment.   It is begining to look shabby to me.   Should have had it done last week.    Now I am looking forward to my week off in July......going to visit my friend in TN.  We always have a good time.

Still searching for my ancestors......  I talke to some peopel who have been doing this for 20 years.  I am impatient and only have been at this for 8 months.

No comments: