Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday

This is the second time I have started this damn entry.   I had three paragraphs and click on the above "allow list of selected Web site."   Somehow I got lost in updating your profile and never got to the place where you could do it.  Sometimes this is soooooooooooo aggravating.

This has been a mental health week off.   I did not do a whole hell of a lot and I am proud of it.     Monday was purchase and plant flower and herbs.   Last year I planted contained tomatoes and that damn chipmunk ate them.   When I was thinking of picking them he had already beat me to it.   I will buy them at the farmers market and I hope he/she starves.    My sister has a five foot fence around her garden and the dear leap the fence and eat her things.   I could not believe how high those deer can jump.   We find them dead all over the roads here.    There is a deer and rodent kill squad out there.  Some days all you can see are raccoons and possums dead on the road.  I would not like the job of collecting them

My daughter said one day she followed a truck who was collecting the deer carcass.   They had the bodies stacked like cord wood in the back of a truck.  It was sort of a funny macabre sight.   I bet it smelled very nice too. 

I would like to have a week off ever month.   What I would really like is a sabatical like the school teachers.   In the history of RN's there has NEVER EVER  been a sabatical in health care.   I wish my mother had told me to be teacher because i would be retired by now.

 

 

 

 

No comments: