Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tuesday

"Bored people, unless they sleep a lot, are cruel."
Renata Adler

Maybe this is the reason that a lot of people sleep a lot and we ought to be happy about that fact.


"Sometimes the first duty of intelligent men is the restatement of the obvious."
George Orwell

Guess this is when sometimes I feel like   DUH!!!!!!! 

Went to the geneaology group.  I have to make a trip to the Carnegie Library to do some research.   A lot of peopel have traced their ancestors to he Civil  (aka The War of Norther Aggression)  and Revolutionary War but I can not do that.  I am still trying to find out the boat that they came over on........It will be easier to do now that the college is out and one will be able to find a parking space.   Maybe my trip will be on Saturday

 


 

No comments: