Saturday, June 2, 2007

Saturday

This picture is as hot as the weather.   Went to the Chihuly show at the Phipps.   It was HOT HOT HOT.   It is as HOT as August.    This started back in May.  The temperature inside ranged from hot and dry to hot and humid.    Walking around there was sultry.   In the hot humid area it was hard to breathe.    I took 123 pictures and deleted a few to get the total down to 117.   I wonder how many will fit on a CD

.Welcome to the Frick

Then we went to the Frick Art Museum.   Tried to conjure it up once and lost this journal entry.   Don't want to do that again.   I will save this entry, look for the site and then edit the entry.

 

We then had lunch at the Frick Art Cafe and it was good.   The soup  du jour was a pureed asparagus soup with curry.   I tasted good but looked like something I would see in a decompressed nasogastric tube.   Kept picturing that while I was eating..........

No comments: