Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday

The problem is operator error.  I found the easiest way to add pictures are to  add them to your aol pictures and then send them on their way to the journal.    I have a few trips planned this year.   The first is in July when I am going to visit my friend  in TN.   The last time I was there I took a lot of really neat "old barn"  pictures.  I added them to my computer and they disappeared.   I was using the photoshop program and somehow I didn't SAVE them.  I discovered their disapperence after I deleted them from my camera.     GOOD GRIEF.    I switched I will now add them to aol and click on the option to save them into a file......  I even tried  a  *jpg search and they were truly not there.  So, lesson learned,  never eliminate the photos from your card before you actually see them in the file folder......

The experts say the way to preserve your brain is to use it and learn.  Well,  I am spending a lot of energy trying to figure out this damn computer.    I have only owned it for three years, possible it is four.    

The second trip it to the shore.   Will take a lot of pictures there.  And lastly is a trip to Williamburg VA for a professional meeting.   My brother lives there and there is lots to do.  It is in October and the scenery should be great.

This summer I would also like to resume my watercolor painting.  My daughter said I should sell them.  I told her to do that after I  am dead.  They are more valueable then.  Just look at Andy Warhol

Warhol   I live in Pittsburgh and never made it there.  May I will put it on my list of things to do.   I did better than that I just joined the Carnegie.  For two people, four museums and unlimited visits.  wow what a deal !!!!!!!!  

No comments: