Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I transferred some pictures to a new album, but I can't find them when I click the camera icon.   Where do they go????

 Work today.  The mental giants where I work came up with a new record.   The goal was to have the same in all the hospitals.   All they did was screw it up royally.   A simple one page record morphed into a three page, redundant quagmire.   Why on earth would a person want a chart that you need to sign three time, record the date three times and enter information three different times.   Ithas increased the turnover time by ten minutes because you need that much time trying to figure out if you missed checking a box or signing a blank.    This shows the old adage don't fix it if it is not broken.

Off tomorrow and it is my daughters birthday.   She will be 25.  Cannot believe it. 

 How did I do it???  I am to write a article for the genelogical newsletter.  Well, I guess I have enough practice writing.   Have to get started on it.   Don't think it will take too long, because it is a brief newsletter.

 

No comments: