Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday

It has been sort of a boring day.   It was downright boring.   Got up early and went grocery shopping.   Everything gets more and more expensive.    The rules of supply and demand aren't working because the supply is an artificially created one.   Like the gas for instance.   The oil companies control the supply of oil and its production.   I am conservative in my usage.  There isn't reliable mass transit that I could take to work.  The mass transit in Allegheny County is a joke.  When I lived in New Jersey I drove 5 minutes to the train station.  Parking was free.  I waited no more than 5 to 7 minutes for the commuter train and was in Philadelphia in 30 minutes.   One block walk and I was at the hospital.   It was faster and cheaper to ride rather than drive.   It was also convenient.   We have none of that here.

Went to the farmers market and what was for sale were flats and more flats of flowers.  Mine are already planted so I didn't need them.   Also two bakeries were with all sorts of tempting sweets.  I managed to resist, but the did look might good.   Then home again.  I really got sort of tired. Maybe it was just a blah and restless day for me.  Hope tomorrow my mood will improve.

No comments: