Saturday, May 12, 2007

Saturday

I am off today and the rest of the week.     I  am not going anywhere but have a few things planned.   First, today, I want to go to the Carnegie Library and look on microfilm  (they used this when the dinosaurs were here)  and see what I can find.....      I have done about all I can on the Internet and need some actual more in depth documentation like birth certificates, marriage certificated and death certificates.

I also want to go to the cemetery and take photo of the head stones and see what kind of information they have there.   I also can request research from the Diocese of Pgh to look up religious records.   At the Library they have the Western Pa Genelogical Society and now that I have some dates I can look a little more.  But, I have to be oriented to the microfilm reader.  

The next problem will be with the traffic tie ups and the eternal and ongoing repair in the state of Pennsylvania.....They are either repairing or getting ready to repair.   Makes me crazy.

No comments: