Saturday, May 19, 2007

How about that

I think they changed the format here.    After a lot of bitching and moaning about how to add pictures and trying to figure it out...EUREKA  the link appeared.    When I click large it was truly large.       The picture of of lilacs that I took on Tuesday when I went on an outing with my sisters.   

Going out today with the ladies.   My friend Rosemary had started a "Red Hats" group and it had about thirty people.   Well, it has dwindled to bout four regulars.   I guess we were not enough fun for the rest.   Or either we did not do enough fun things.

I am still working on genealogy and have sent contacts on a few likely candidates about (hopefully) people in the relationship.  I also found out in my search that the census records from Ireland were burn't in a fire circa 1925.  That is a bummer.  My friend Mary said I would hav to go to Ireland and search the Church records.   My sisters said they would come with me.   I hate to fly but maybe I should renew my passport.....

No comments: