Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tueday

This is the second time I have started this. I went to check the weather map and minimized this page and it disappeared.   I am OFF this week.  Yesterday I bought and planted flowers and herbs.   Today is hot and my sisters and I spent the day in Smicksberg PA.   It is an Amish community and there are a lot of craft shops.    There used to be a quilt shop too, but, alas it is gone.   The rain appears to be in Toledo OH.  I guess it will be here by midnight. We need the rain.    The farmers fields are parched and the dust is blowing.

Don't know what I will do tomorrow.   Will think of something.  I hope to improve my mental attitude.  Today that I will need a sabbatical.  I find it funny to read articles about things to do on your lunch hour.   I get a half and by the time I get from the OR to the cafeteria all I have left is 20 minutes.  In my next life I would like to have a job where I could go shopping dring that time.

No comments: