Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tuesday

Yesterday was a wash out.   I decided that the only forecast the weather people can get right is a heat wave.    It did get sunny for about 30 nanoseconds.  Not only is the forecast wrong 50%  of the time, they can still keep their jobs.....And, people in health care must be right 100% of the time and are still subject to criticism.     Even though complications and things that can happen are explained, people get upset when something occurs...............

I am trying to get Weather Bug off my computer.   It is a real PITA.   I seem to have it inactivated but it is stil there.......I am taking 2 classes on compters.   Cleaning it up and safety...  Maybe I will learn how to search and destroy......The thing that irks me the most is when you click on delete the info says they can't find the file.  I think it is imbedded is some remote corner of a file.........

Dtr. has a test today.  I dont hear her up, so I guess I will roust her arse.......Don't have to do that I hear furtive noises in the back of the house.....

Going to go and get a few more plants.   Want to get some tomatoes and a few fill in flowers.  One of the containers looks spartan so I need to make it look better.   I would love to fix the yard with plants and flower beds, but if I do all it will do for us is make it look attractive and increase the taxes.   So, why bother.

 

 

 

No comments: