Saturday, May 14, 2005

Saturday

It is early in the morning.   I am up on my day off and going to a professional meeting.   WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF OF MY DAY OFF?????  I guess it seemed like a good idea at the time.................................

But I get points and a few free meals.......The topics did look interesting and I don't  have to drive far....

I am on vacation ALL next week.   How does things to do fill the avaliable space in your time off????   I have somethig to do almost every day.  Like, get the car inspected, another educational meeting,  Drs appointment.   It is like all your junk expands to fill the avaliable space you have in your house.

We have more junk that we ever did.  We had moved a lot during our marriage.  And with moving every few years we got rid of a lot of stuff that we would accumulate.   We haven't moved since 1989 and the stuff is taking over.   Maybe it is time to move again, or maybe it is time to move it to the attic and save it and let our daughter pitch it when we die.   That would be the greatest pay back........

My husband says no to moving the stuff to the attic because the ceiling would fall in or perhaps down.....

 

No comments: