Sunday, May 22, 2005

Sunday

What a beautiful day, today is.   I am odds with download things.   To work on changing the journal, I have determined that you ned Java.   I downloaded it but I couldn' get it to install.    Even with the instructions it wouldn't.   Guess I will get a book at the library to try to help.

Daughter is gone for the day.  One of her good friends has graduated and is leaving for Portland.   After this summer session I hope I can say she graduated too.   I found this article and it seems to set the theme for todays youth:                   USATODAY.com  

 It seems to me that everyone wants to be paid as a brain surgeon.   No one wants to work hard and move ahead all they want to do is been there at the top.  
And, heaven forbid, delay gratification.

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Claudia,
    I loved the article and I printed it out! AMEN. This lady was right on the money!

Thanks!

Marie