Saturday, May 21, 2005

Saturday

Saturday, another week gone by.  I got a lot of stuff done, and really nothing to show for it.   I was on the site for changing your journal and nothing would load.  Guess I will try it today. 

Saw the latest and greatest Star Wars.   Did not get home till 12:30 and then had trouble falling asleep.   Thinjk it had something to do with the cup of coffee I had at 6pm.   The Star Wars was good.   Now I feel that I need to see the first 3.     They are around here on VHS somewhere.   I get bored with sitting in my house watching anything on the television.  I guess there is antsy-ness factor involved in doing that.  

The project for today is trying to get ticket for the Rolling Stones.  I bet I don't get them and they are gone in 10 minutes.   I always wanted to see a rock concert,  some how I feel I have had a deprived life  I never had a birthday party and never went to a rock concert.   I guess the factor in that was the fact that there was never any money.   I grew up poor and early in my life  decided that I didn't want to be poor.  I think I haave accomplished my goal.  I think it was the same with Chuck......I will ask him.......

Back to work on Monday.   I hear a lot about people who work for 30 years ad get some fantastic pension.   I wish they would have an RN buyout and we could both retire.   But that will never happen in this life time.

 

No comments: