Wednesday, May 25, 2005

tuesday

Somehow, I wanted to change the format of  this journal.   And somehow, I ended up creating another just like it.  I did manage to get to the location and delete the new one.    Thank goodness.

I am still being hounded from 8,000 miles away.   We call and the people assure us that we are off the hit squad list, but some individual will call and threaten to send us to a collection agency.   Over $25 no less.   After much research I found the name, address, and corporate phone number.   After talking to a knowlegable man, he assures me that he will take care of it.   I gave him the phone numbers of the harassers.   I think  it will work because he told me I could call him back if it was still a problem.......................

I bought some tickets for the power ball.  And I am 2 polls at work.    What would I do with all that money......I guess the best would be to divide it among my relatives.   That would be nice and fair.    If it is in my karma I will win.....................

 

No comments: