Monday, May 16, 2005

Monday

I was having a hard time loading my stuff.   About a month ago my daughter said that she used Mozilla as her service provider.   I had down loaded and recently I have been having trouble loading my settings.   I deleated the program and now my things just flash on.     I guess Mozilla was like a gorilla and hoging up all the traffic. 

I am getting the car inspected and a few little other things to do.  I found a computer class on how to clean up your computer,  when I clicked the register button it just came up with a search and when I typed in the info it said that the class was unavaliable.   I honestly think the people who run the CCAC computer service should get on the ball.   Not only did their system fail to register my daughter for two classes she needed, it won't even let me enter what I need.  After she is finished I am going to send them a letter telling them what asses they are.........They have all kinds of classes, maybe their computer tech people should take them.............

No comments: