Thursday, June 2, 2005

Thursday

This color combination looks like the 4th of July, or any other Star spangles holiday.  Today was a busy, but noneventful day.  I like when nothing upsets my apple cart. 

I need a mouse pad.  Maybe I will find a picture I like and have one made.  But most of the photos now are on my computer.  

Today my friend asked me for infomation about cats.   One came to her house.   Is it friendly?????  YES  Will it let you pet it???  YES.   Did you feed it????  YES  ,   well it's yours now.........She is taking to get it fixed.  After a person spends $150 on a cat, you can bet she will keep it now.  She checked the vets and for flyers at the grocery store, but no one was advertising for this calico cat.......Having been a dog person all her life she was surprised how friendly the cat is.   Thats because she feeds it but I didn't tell her that.

 

 

No comments: