Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Tuesday

I wish when they came up with these fonts, they had put the title in the style that is listed.  Actually, they look about  the same.   I couldn't past a font test if I tried.   This is the third and actually I can see the difference on this.

I was oncall last evenig.  The day was uneventful.   I actually fell asleep about 9 and slept until 4:15 in the am. 

At that time OB called and had me decrease the dosage on the epidural pump.   They were kind, they made me coffee.   When you don't have surgar you can use those artifically flavored creamer and it will be sweet.  No one called off today and I was home free.

I live with two people who are cantalope inept.   Last week I bought two cantalopes.   I told them they could slice and eat them.   They haven't been cut while I was gone.   I guess I should have an inservice on cutting and scooping out seeds.   

I did it this morning.  Next I guess I will have to feed it to them too.   I guess all they can do is open bags.  Or pop frozen entrees in the microvwave.

Getting a dye test on 2327 today.   This house is beginnging to feel like an albatross.

No comments: