Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Tuesday

Another day gone.   The realtor called and she had an open house for realtors.    The opinion is that it is priced AT LEAST  $10,000 too high.   Give me a break.   You lower the priced 10K and then how much further down do you go??????   They said (the sages) that the kitchen needs updated.    And my question is whatever happened the idea that we will buy it and fix it up?????   The house is 60 years old, of course it could use a new kitchen.   But the one it has is servicable.  And it looks nice, not trashy.   If they want everything perfect let them buy a new custom made house.......I am feeling a little antagonistic about this............My friend Marie came up with a good idea.   Bury St Joseph.    I will go and look for him tomorrow...

Everything is going good with Emily and her classes,  at least I hope so.   I have the feeling if everything appears to be going well, I have overlooked something.........I hope not............

No comments: