Monday, May 9, 2005

Monday

This past week has been one for the books.  Chuck was sick again this past week.   Started with sore throat, fever and coughing.   This is the sickest he has been.   Too weak to walk around.   He went to the ER and they admitted him.   The doctors think is is all from his smoking.   I think that is a factor, and he has to permanently quit.   But, also I think he had some superimposed infection on top of that.  He has been catching up on his reading.  All the magazines that have been sitting on the coffee table have now been read.     Went to the book store and got him some books,  his favorite subject is WW2.  It is hard to pick out books for someone else, I hope he likes the.  

Lots of things to do today.   Why is it, that, when you have time off, your things to do suddenly appear and fill the avaliable space????  I never have time off just to veg, I always have things to do???

This DSL is very nice.   I can sit and type on the computer and talk to people at the same time......

No comments: