Saturday, October 30, 2004

Sturday

Typed a whole page yesterday and it wouldnt save.   I find that very frustrating.  I am going to test it now.

Passes test.   I was downloading updates fromNorton, maybe that is why it wouldnt/

I am on second call today.   I hope I dont get called in.   I have been sick since Weds.  Woke up with a sore throat and today I have nasal congestion.   All I want to do is lie on the couch and wallow in my misery.

Too bad Chuck isnt here to listen to me wallowing.   Some people who are sick want to lay on the couch and have some one else tend to them like the king or queen.  Fortunatly, me and he just want to be left ALONE.  Having some one summon you with requests is enought to drive the healthy one crazy.  Make you want to kill the sick one, and that would not look good in a court of law.............................................

No comments: