Monday, October 18, 2004

Monday

The Sams Club people called and said that it was their policy and that is how it is.   Gave me a number to call back, as if I want to hear them say that again.   A person could be ordering on line and use a stolen card in the store.  What makes the over the phone so different..........................

Started on the shed construction.   Actually, I watched a lot.   We would have gotten farther but the rains arrived.   It is suppose to rain tomorrow too.

Tommorrow is my and my sisters birthday, yikes,  I forgot to send her a card.   How in the world did I do that, its my birthday too...  Going out to eat and who knows what else I will do, nothing, probably....

Birthdays really become uneventful.   I have always made it a policy to take off from work on that day............................

 

No comments: