Friday, October 22, 2004

The shed is essentially finished, at least from my involvement.   What is left to do is tar paper and shingle the roof, and paint the trim.   It is very humid and today would not be the day to do that. 

I wonder if after we get the shed full, will we have any aditional room in the garages.  Someone told me that we wouldn't.............................

Fell on my arse..   The ground was wet and my feet just slid out from under me like in the cartoons.  I put my left arm back to lessen my fall and I had a tremendous pain in my L shoulder.  Took some EXS tylenol which eased it up a bit.   I will alternate with Motrin and take 800mg before I go to bed.  I really hate having pain tha interferres with my sleep. 

Last night, in PENN DOTs wisdom, they decided to grind the high spots on the SR 286.   I woke up from a sound sleep to hear what sounded like a rotating ufo.   I didnt really  think that was the case, so I got out of bed and threre were bright lights and all work going on.   If I would have to get up for work this morning I would have been really irked........................

Tomorrow, if the sun is shining I will go to the fall flower show at the Phipps.   I want to take pictures but without the sun it will be a waste of time.

No comments: