Thursday, October 14, 2004

Thursday

I have been aggravated again.    This time by Sams Club.   I think I may even go and find a email place and send them a letter./.......................\My college age dtr had a flat tire.   The tire had a hole in it and was beyond repair.

She lives in OH and I in PA/  I told her to go to Sams Club and get a tire and I would call in the credit card number,   Well, she found a tire and the Great and Powerful Sams Club would not take my information and let me charge this tire over the phone.    I even spoke to their manager.

Honestly if someone were to rip off Sams dont you think they would get getting plasma tvs, dvd, and stereo sets?????   That really drove me crazy

From now on it is NO TIRES from Sams club and I will tell everyone I know about this...........................

I had to go to the bank and deposit (cash) in to her bank account so she could pay for this time.   What a PITA 

 

 

No comments: