Friday, October 8, 2004

Friday

the last workday of the week.  It was really uneventful.  Found out there is no spell check on this journal.  I refuse to waste time looking for words spelled correctly and just plan to go on as before. 

Spending tomorrow going down to 2327 and try (maybe) to get stuff out of the attic.   My brother Richard has been the best and extremely reliable on getting rid of stuff.  He had made 3 metal runs and it looks like he will be making another,   I decided that I will get rid of useless junk that accumulated in an attic.   I dont want Emily to go thru what we have with all totally useless junk.  

I also want to go and get the photos and negatives from 2327.   I want to take a class on digital photography and make some sense of this mess.  My father held all his posession in high esteem, and worried that we would "sell" his stuff.  I hate to break the news to him, but all this precious stuff is totally useless and antiquated.....................

No comments: