Friday, October 15, 2004

Friday

Its Friday.   Got an email back from Sams Club.  They are sorry for my inconvience.......with another letter to follow, or so they say.

Had a busy day, up early and to the bank with dtr.   Then for a doctors apt with her.   She needed a refill on her allergy medicine, and she was really sneezing when she got there.   He gave her the Rx and a few sample packs to boot.   She really did sound bad.

Then a quick trip to the mall, the yarn store and the pharmacy.  Then grocery shopping and a stint of throwing your pennies, nickles and pennies down the gullet of the change sorting machine.  It net $72.02.   I was surprised by that number.   Then on to a haircut and picking up the car from its state inspection.   I would say we had a very full day.  

I am here typing in my journal and the dtr is taking a nap.   Wait till she gets to be my age.   I guess if I live right I could still be alive then. I would be in my 90's but it is with in the realm of possibilities................

Dont know what we have to do tomorrow but it will probably be interesting....

 

No comments: