Wednesday, October 6, 2004

Wednesday

This aol has really been hard to start up.   I may just have to delete it and reinstall.   How does this stuff go "bad"  If I had a kid on here I could understand it.   And my spy stuff turns out negative.   I guess it is just one of the imponderables of life.   I also wish this had a spell check.  I am pretty good at spelling, and no one wants to play Scrabble with me.............

Yesterday at work was horrendous (?)  Started at 6:30 and did not end till midnight.  Five hours for a Gamma hip.   That guy was really in SUPER SLO MO...............I think there are no good slow surgeons.   Most of the really good surgerons get in, do their work and minimize their patients time in the or and under anesthesia.   The shorter the case the better the outcome.  For example a 1 hour gall bladder vs. a 5 hour gallbladder.   You could be home healing by the time some of these guys get done....................

I still havn't solved the picture vs size problem.   I hope to, by the time I die, get this resolved.  I wanted to put all the childhood photos on cds.  And my dad had LOTS of slides that I wanted to do that too.    I called a photo place to see how to do slides.  Find out that you need a special transparency adaptor and it is only good on scanners only.   Not a combination like I have....Then my question was how much does it cost to scan and stre.   Well.............................it cost $3 per slide.    I would have $1000 spent.  The lady told me it would be cheaper for me to buy the scanner (about $100) and do it myself.   I hope her bos wasnt listening to that advice.   She was an honest woman.........................I also looked into taking a digital photo class at the Pgh Filmakers.    My dtr took a 35mm camera class there in HS>  Maybe I willdo that.  It is one a half hours on Mondays for 14 weeks.   Told him what I wanted to do and this seems to be a good idea..................I could use their stuff and see what I want to do

  

No comments: