Friday, October 1, 2004

Friday

I always thought cats were graceful.  Well,  I have a few that are complete klutzes.   Henry was just up on the desk and was knocking stuff down with his tail.  He also walks over things and they go crashing to the floor.  He just had his big red derrrier on top on my scanner/ printer and then proceeded to place his scent on it.   I am realy glad I do not smell as well as  dogs or cats.

Tomorrow I am going to Cleveland to visit the dtr.  I asked her if she wanted me to give her a wake up call in the morning (7ish) and can you believe she said "NO>"   Guess I will call her when I get to the Ohio turnpike exit.   That should be about :30 m.   We will go to breakfast and then some bumming around.   I will be toting my dads stereo and turntable.   I got the old vinyl LPs out of the storrage room.  They are really heavy.  

She said that she has a place ready for their arrival, guess that remains to be seen.....................

 

No comments: