Thursday, October 7, 2004

Thursday

Here I go again.   I somehow lost the the early addition to this.  I had moved this page in order to talk with mydtr and couldnt reach the save button.  I havn't found a spell check on this journal either.

Spent most of the day cleaning.  I made the mistake of wearing my glasses in the house and could see the cobwebs,  So, I felt obligated to clean them.  I would like to paint the family room a warm buttery yellow.   A new Lowes oppened up and I got some color samples.   I would love to have a store be able to mix up a very small amount of paint that you could bring home and just put it on the walls.   That way you would really know how it would look.  

Henry, the cat, is sitting on top of the printer.  It must be warm.  

Back to work tomorrow....................

No comments: