Sunday, December 2, 2007

This photo was taken at the Cleveland  West Side Market.

I tried to do this yesterday and all I was doing, somehow I can't figure it out, was highlighting and erasing my entry.  After the third time I was so irked at myself I just quit.   Yesterday I started my Christmas shopping.   I got a few things.  

Next I went to the library.   I like to go into Oakland and go to the Carnegie main branch; they have such a good selection of new books. I just could not deal with the tied up traffic.

  PENDOT has the roads in the area  so screwed.   Everytime you try to go somewhere they are under construction.   The turn interstate roads into cattle chutes by starting miles ahead with the blockage of whatever lane is in their planning this weekend.  What I find most aggrivating is the fact that there will be miles of unused. blocked off roads and there is nothing going on.   I think they like to do this just for the feeling of power.   If they were obviously work it would be another story.  Most of the time I don't even see a whole crew leaning on their shovels looking about.   Well, it is raining and I  know there are not working, but I bet they have those orange pylons sitting somewhere.

No comments: