Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Off tomorrow.   Got the news that one  of my cooworkers/friends PET scan results were good.    It lookd like her tumor was localized.   She has to go thru a year of chemo,  that will be rough but considering the alternative.......................

My daughter has an interview next Friday, hope  this is what she wants to do..............

Taking my friend out to lunch tomorrow along with my other friend Rosemary and the above daughter (if she gets out of bed and goes with us)

Really, nothing on my radar.  Today was a good day at work.  It is nice when you have a good day with your co-workers.  We laughed all day long........................But, the most amazing thing was all my paitents were under 150 pounds.  

Usually they are all over 250.....Hope I am retired before they are all over that....

 

No comments: