Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Day aftr Christmas

Today was a day of going to the movies.   Emily and I saw JUNO.   Most of the good films are the indy films.     I really liked this, it was about a 16 year old who was pregnant and rather than abortion she interviewed to find a family to adopt the child.  I would recommend  the film.

I found a site of Random Acts of Geneological Kindness

Free Genealogy Research -- Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness

  I found a listing of a guy in Ireland who email me some information of the side of my familuy,, Dowd and Naughtons.    This will take a long time.   The next step is requesting microfilms from the LDS website and perusal of the baptisms at the church level.   This will be long and involved but at least I have some idea of the birthdate; if it is exact and can be believed.

Now, I have just tried clicking on this but it won't go???   WTF

No comments: