Sunday, December 30, 2007

PALE YELLOW

I really like the pale yellow back ground for my journal.  I like it soooooo much that I think I would like to paint the family room this shade.  

Since before Christmas my daughter  has been having a REAL bad time with allergies.  She was loaded up on antihistamines, and none of them seemed to do much good.    I was doing my analysis on "what had changed"  and I had an Eureka moment; since she started sneezing and being congested just before Christmas the only thing that changed was the Christmas tree.  

This years tree was a White Pine.   WE got rid of it yesterday and she sounds much better.   Mainly because last night I did not hear her coughing, sniffing and sneezing all night.   I cleaned up the remnants of the needles this morning.   It hope this was the problem.     The weird thing (??????) when she had her allergy tests long ago she turned up allergic to ELM.  How can that be, the elm trees are all dead........and have been dead for a long time.

Chuck has a reaction with the short needle trees (what ever their species) so I guess we are on the way to looking at an artificial tree..........Maybe they will be allergic to the plastic or whatever they are made from..................

 

 

 

No comments: