Sunday, December 9, 2007

Book Journal

I have been asked my two of my friends about the possibility of starting another journal.  This one will be dedicated to books we have read and love.  

I have gotten past the planning stages and into the actuality.   I have to figure out how to get the link here so others can read it.   When I click on the other one this one disappears.   Just a small matter, I think.

Last night we went to Johnstown to the annual Christmas concert.  It was good, the music was all popular tunes and not too hard to play, or so my daughter says.  That drive is a killer.  The temperature hovered about 34-35 degrees and I was worried that the rain would turn to freezing rain, but it held at  34.  I was glad about that.  But all the PENDOT salt huts were lit up.  Guess they were worried too.

Tomorrow I am working 16 hours.  What was I thinking.   I hope it is OK,  some of my co-workers asked why I was doing that, I just wanted to try it out  I said. It can't be any worse that taking the call and I get to sleep in my own bed.

http://journals.aol.com/blossomcat/books-we-love/         Here it is I knew it was a simple operation 

 

 

No comments: