Saturday, December 22, 2007

Saturday

What is Veranda?   I observed the HTML option and wonder just how many people can read that and exactly what purpose does it serve to the average person writing in this journal.

I AM FEELING IN SOMEWHAT OF A CHRISTMASSY MOOD.   Playing with these fonts, but, although it says Veranda on the tab it switched when I chose this red color.   Where has  it gone?

Another point to ponder is what am I hitting on this computer that highlights sentences and then poofs them away.  At least with this some red line does not appear under your words and let you know you have spelled wrong.  It is like having a 8th grade English teacher looking over your shoulder.   Rather annoying to me.  I would rather type the information, then hit spell check and proceed from there.

I think I am finished shopping.   I took my large crock pot to my sisters.  Her assignment is 10 pounds of potatoes and the pot will keep them warm till we eat them.

With all these fonts there is just to much of a choice and this is so small a person would need a magnifying glass to read it.

 

No comments: