Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday

Friday, and the work week is done.   The It is 4:15 and it is dark and gloomy outside.  The husband and the daughter are at work and it is very quiet.  I like the sounds of silence.   There is a snow storm scheduled to begin tomorrow.  They are calling for snow, rain, freezing rain and then snow again.   The best thing I can say is no one of us has anywhere to be on Sunday morning.  I would rather have all snow than that freezing rain.

The two 16 hour shift were not too bad.  I mostly sat and waited for the time to pass.  Could have been worse and worked my fingers to the bone.   It is either a feast or famine.   There is no middle of the road. 

Wanted to do a little more shopping, I guess I will have to get up early; before all the idiots are out and about.

 

No comments: