Thursday, December 27, 2007

Another computer mystery

I have come upon another computer mystery.   There is one link to AOL on my desktop and one down on the tool bar.   I clicked on the one on the toolbar and what popped up was an archaic edition, on this edition I could not access my journal.   The printed journal appeared but not the edition where I could add comments and post.

Then I click on the desktop icon and this edition appeared.   What is going on???   Sometimes I feel that I need a degree in computer science to navigate this miasma of the web.

What I really find irksome is how on VISTA it will click on links when the mouse just travels over the link.   I have gone into the bowels of my computer and control panel to find a solution but I have not found it.  

Also I hate when I am typing and somehow (???????) the cursor will jump and deposit itself in the middle of a word and then type there.  I hate you VISTA.  The colors are nice but it is aggravating to say the least. 

No comments: