Wednesday, January 30, 2008

twilight zone

I feel like I am in the Freaking Twilight Zone.   About a month ago I spent a lot of time (things were really boring that day)  going thru my so called Favorites and diligently click on them one by one and eliminated things that I had no idea why I had saved. A lot of them no longer existed.  

Guess What.....THE"RE  BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I contacted the help wanted line at AOL and they gave me some off the wall (at least I thought so at the time and I was right)  solution.   At least typing in your problem I can avoid talking to some person 10,000 miles away and save myself the aggravation of constantly repeating "WHAT"   I know "Pardon me"  would be much more polite but I can only stand so much.    Anyhow I just clicked again on a few to see what exactly goes on here.    I know that for sure, if I had clicked on something that was vital to the Salvation of the World it would be gone from my favorites forever.

 

No comments: