Sunday, January 13, 2008

Glad you are back

Well, yesterday there was something amiss on this site.   I kept trying to add to my journal but the entry page did not materialize.  I initially thought some how I had screwed this up, this is definitely in the real of possibilities; but, I tried from another computer and that didn't work either.   SO I KNEW IT WASN'T ME.   

Went out to lunch with my friends yesterday.   It was a Bruschettas, a new restaurant in Murraysville PA

Bruschetta's Restaurant | Pittsburgh, PA

Words of advice.  Do not try a new restaurant in the first few weeks.   We wanted to order dessert.   They were out.   Then the manager came and told us that the desserts come in during the early afternoon.  (it was 2 PM mind you)   and they didn't have it.  Boo Hoo,  2  PM fits into my definition of early afternoon.   But never the less, I ordered an appetizer and a side of pasta.  The food was good.   Another problem I have when I eat out is getting a cup of hot tea.   I want plain, ordinary black tea.  I don't was pseudo infusions of other things.  (using cloying sweet or some other flavor)   Is is so hard to request a cup of black tea?    Guess I will have to stick to coffee........or bring my own tea bags......

Work is getting crazier.   Second call is every night.  For the past who knows how many years when we had second call the sign up form goes up the same time that the monthly schedule.   NOW it is a freaking problem.    People have day planners trying to figure out what day they want to take and someone has devised a rotation and if that day doesn't suit you, you need to find someone to swap.    This is reaching my TIPPING POINT......... I prefer Saturdays to Sundays and I would like to select what day I want.   I do have somewhat of a life........I think it is time to look for that surgicenter job.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somewhat of a life.....well you doing 100% better than me