Tuesday, January 1, 2008

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE

Popular New Year's Resolutions on USA.gov     Click on link to the left...

How much (OF OUR--WE THE PEOPLE)  money do you think that the Federal Government spent on how to make New Years resolutions?????

With our national debt in the TRILLIONS I am will to bet that Billions more are spent on  stupid things that are useless to the majority of the population.    This is right up there with the study of the sex life of frogs.......I think they should do a study on stupid spending and pork barrel spending.......

 

The thing that irked me the most was the section on how to get federal aid for foreign students.   This is on the section entitled GET A BETTER EDUCATION LINK.

  Because my husband and I both work there is NO FEDERAL AID FOR OUR CHILD.   And most of the population that is working in this country.........But we can give it to non nationals, non citizens.   

WHAT A FREAKING COUNTRY.

No comments: