Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday

I am just sitting here and cleaning up my email in box.  If I am ever unable to go on line for one week I think there will be about 1000 by the end of that week....

"The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity."
Dorothy Parker

The cure for curiosity is satisfaction about the thing that you were curious about..............

"A nation or civilization that continues to produce soft-minded men purchases its own spiritual death on the installment plan.

"Martin Luther King, Jr

I think we are here now, all I ever hear is people with no original ideas who are telling you what they think you want to he

"If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astonish ourselves."
Thomas A. Edison

What astonished me is the number of people who spend a life trying to get out of work and planning how to get on disability.    And the complaint disappears the minute they leave the doctors office.

 

 

 


 

No comments: