Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wait to go out and eat.

I think I have developed bed sores on my arse for sitting here all afternoon reading other peoples journals.      I did take a break for treadmill walking. 

  I would rather walk outside but it is snowy and cold.   Not tooo  cold, just regular cold.     Regular cold is about 30, cold cold is in the 20's and too damn cold is under 10.     Under 0 F  you should just stay inside and figure out how to make hot mulled wine.   Hot mulled wine is VERY GOOD but I have never made it, just drank it.

What I was trying to figure out is when I connect on a site for the journal and it is dated 2005, is that the last entry.   What I wondered is why they quit????  I find it sort of cathartic writing, complaining and contemplating what is going on in my rather mundane life.    On the other hand by some standard, maybe my life is exciting.

What is the indicator if your life is boring vs exciting?????  I have to pose that idea for a while and will welcome comments on what others consider lives to be.  

 

 

Now that is boring, me trying to figure out how in the hell I got three pictures on thispage, and also where did the colored type go???

No comments: