Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tuesday

Still relaxing.     Sort of busy morning, went for a check up at my doctors.   That was really uneventful.................had breakfast with Chuck.   That is about all that went down today.

Since the first I have been trying to walk religiously on the treadmill.   IT IS VERY BORING.   Even though I am listening to the iPod.  Michael Jackson's "Thriller"  has a tempo that is suited for a walk on the treadmill.

So, today was 66 and I went for a walk outside.  Had to take off my sweatshirt because it was so warm.   It was just about perfect conditions, sunny, warm and the kids were in school; that means no idiots goofing off on the streets.  I think I will combine outside and inside walking.  I like looking at everything while I am strolling.   I listed to Keiko Matsui  CD for this walk.   I forget what the name of the CD was. 

Back to work tomorrow.........I wonder what I will be doing????

No comments: