Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Wednesday

Today I have downloaded aol security.   It took a while because I had to go into the bowels of Norton.  Somehow, I have muddled my way into to it and got the aol settings right.   Its not rocket science but , rather computer science.

Yesterday I wrote a lot and then could not save.   The bar on the right wouldnt let me scroll down to the save button.  But today it is there.  I have been having trouble with the buddy list  disappearing and reappeaaring and it wouldnt let me do some things.  So I installed the newest version.   So for the pat 10 minutes it is ok.

My sister and I went to 2327 and  cleaned the kitchen.   We still havnt decided what to do about the paneling.   As of this time I cleaned the stuff with TSP which is recommended if you want to paint on stuff.   You will need a primer and then the real paint.   It will also need a new stove hood.  The new shower enclosure is sitting in the front room.  I hope my brother is indeed coming up this Saturday and we can get some of this stuff done.

It took my sister and I several hours to clean.  Also Tom hadnt washed the dishes for weeks.  We cleaned them up.  Looks like he doesnt have a plug for the drain, and it would have never occured to buy one.   

Back to work.   Emily is working every evening.   That will give her some money and get her out of the house.    She is having trouble sleeping.  About 3 am I heard her stirring and went to see. She said that she slept from 12 to 3 am and then was awake.   She read her Rx can cause insomnia.   I will have to get her to call her doctor.

 

No comments: