Sunday, January 16, 2005

Sunday

At the end if this day I think I got a lot accompished.  The planning stages at least. 
Went to Lowes and priced paint.,  a BR vanity, and a tub surround.  The house will be painted in an off white.  I think it is called Linen or something like that.  Talked to my brother Bill and he is coming up the same week I am off.  I hope to get a lot of stuff done.   My father had alot of wires connected to God knows what.   He spent a long time putzing around and now I know what he was doing.   He earthquaked proofed the shelves in the living room.   To hold a small radio and small speakers he had 3 inch screws in the wall.  We may need a large amount of spackel to fill all the holes.   My sister and I will go on Thursday and clean the wall that havnt been painted since probably 1970.  I think they were painted in honor of my wedding.

My brother is working on the corroded plumbing and the water test is tomorrow.  I hope it is ol.   I hate to think that there will be more leaks  I took pictures pre and will take pictures of the procedure and when I am done.

Back to work tomorrow..........

No comments: