Friday, January 7, 2005

Friday

It is way too early for anyone to be up but I am.   I am in the hotel room for the last night and the yahoos in the next room strolled inat 3:15, made a lot of noise and then left a half hour later.   I don't sleep well and now I am wide awake.  I got 5 hours sleep so I guess that will have to do.

I have been pondering about where to put my daughters stuff.  I think we need to buy a bigger house.  The three of us save things that should have been gotten rid of a long ago  I guess we save because we are convinced that we will need it at some point in time.

Right now my question is where to put my computer.   I had it set up in Emilys room and now she will occupy it.  I need a fourth bedroom.  I would like to have a guestroom  that  would double as a place  with a desk to set up my computer stuff.   I signed up for the digital photo class, and I plan to learn how to make cd and scan things.   Mostly the pictures from my childhood and the pictures of the Wild West Trip.   The class starts in February  I have to drive to ccac north.  But, it is on a Friday night so I dont have to worry about what time I  will get up the next day.

(The jerks in the next room have returned.  I think they are drunk.   Maybe I will make a lot of noise when I leave)

My family goal, I just have to convince the others. it to improve everyones health.   For Chuck it is to quit smoking (it was his idea)  and Emily and I to get some exercise and lose weight.  I think of it as a self improvement plan.  Chuck should get some exercise too to improve his cv status.  Exercise decreases the ldl and that would be good for him too

No comments: