Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Tueday

It is early in the am.  Got home from work and was as tired as a dog (sled dog.)   Went to bed at 9, fell asleep and didnt wake up until 6:30 am.   I guess I needed the sleep.  

E is going to a concert tonight.  It is in AnnArbor and about a 4 to 5 hour drive from here.  In the middle of January no less.  She is going to her friend Stephanies who live in Toledo and then to AA, it is about a 45 minute drive and all highway driving.   I hope she checks on the web site to make sure it is not cancelled.  I have to remind her this morning.

My brother Tom got his apartment and will move in Feb 15th.   Then the real fun will begin to get the place ready for sale.   We will all have to work realy hard to get this done.   The brothers will do the heavy work and the sisters will go the room cleaning and painting.  It should work out OK.   I have to go and buy the stuff for the repairs.  I am glad Lowes opened u nearby and I have check it out already.

 

No comments: