Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Tueday

Did you ever wonder about choices?   Why do somepeople make wise ones and some people make the worst in the world and keep repeating their present mistakes.   What is a person to do???

It is colder than a witches heart outside.  Last week at this time it was in the 60's and now it is freezing arse cold.  Had today off, took my daughters cat to the new vet.   She is scratching the furniture, and it is time to have her declawed.    I realy hate to do that but I don't have any choice.    

I found out that my brother pitched out an antique Persian rug.   I had told the two of them specifically not to do that.   It was my grandmothers and she had bought it used and it was definatly over 50 years old because I remember it when I was a kid.    I still have the one from the upstairs bedroom and I want to take it to the dealer to have it sold.   I want to get a book or two out and  read about the rugs before I do.  What money I make I will devide among the siblings that didnt pitch it.  That really irks me.  Especially  because I told them not to do it...........

No comments: