Thursday, January 6, 2005

Thursday

Today we had a nice breakfast and then on to get this rounded up.   Spent some time cleaning out useless stuff and packing other things in boxes and bags.    I have been putting things that ae packed out in the dining room.

The thing that is left is the closet.  I have a suspicion that there are monsters in there.   I want to have everything packed up and all that we have to do is load up the truck.  I have yet to figure out what to do with the component system.   Maybe I can get the little components into one or two of the boxs.  The clothes can go into bags.

I had an idea that maybe Chuck can loft the bed and put things under it.  Maybe like the desk or some of her plastic units or book shelves. 

He is sick and it wasnt the time to discuss the logistics of lofting.  Going back at 4 for round two.   I would like to go to the Middle Eastern restaurant for dinner.

 

No comments: