Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Tuesday

I wish that in the mood line a person would have the option of  typing in there own mood. Most of the time the selections do not tell how I really feel.

Talked with the attorney today.   To try to settle the estate of 2327.  This is proving to be a GIANT PITA.  What to do with my brother.  My mom and dad never charged him any room and board.  So all he did was squander his money and has nothing in savings.  He has never had to pay any rent, utilities, insurance, or taxes.  Pretty good deal for someone who will be 54.  

The problem lies in the fact he cant afford to live in the family house.  Why do you do.  I don't want to have the house titled with 6 names. That would be a nightmare when anyone of the six decided they did or did not want to sell.  At my age, or Toms either, who wants to get another mortgage.  He has never had a credit card and has no credit history at all.  Who would give a mortgage to some for 30 years who is only going to work for possible 10 more years?????    Dont know what to do about this have to have a family meeting and come up with a plan.

 

No comments: